- When B picks me up from the LRT station, we make kissy faces at each other before I even get to the car.
- This weekend is the final glorious girly weekend with Kitty before she returns home to Ontario.
- There will be girly drinks on the patio.
- And farmer's markets galore.
- The cheap fruits and veggie market near our house.
- Finally not feeling weird calling it our house.
- Being the boss at work for five out of the next ten weeks.
- School! It's a bit off, but getting closer. I'm so excited.
- Talking with the girls at work about needing to get together to play lame nerd games, like the Canadian Trivia board game I got for Christmas.